2015-05-19

multipy mutiply, where are you now???

ya... somehow, I missed the good old day, of multiply.com... seriously...
and at present, I’m having the itch, to move my photos (not really move, but start anew) to other photo hosting websites... and, again, at present, I’m using flickr... till I think I don’t like it...

good old day of multiply.com,
straightforward and simple... sharing photos, straightfoward,
when I login to mutiply, I don’t use it to read news, or share news and so on...
straightforward in sharing photos, straightforward in managing your privacy, you could even check, who’s viewed that particular photo, or particular entry that you’ve posted...

none of the current SNS is that detailed, in managing the “privacy” setting... honestly...
and I miss the simplified timeline or whatever you call it, the “landing” page...

that’s why, nowadays, I “decentralize” my usage,
text, mostly twitter,
personal photos, mostly flickr... well, in the mean time, I’m posting as “private viewing”,
not sharing... don’t see the need to share yet...
general photos, instagram...
facebook, haha!! I used it for viewing others, and maybe doing some commenting, and mainly for reading news, what news?? hahaha... my japanese drama updates... hahaha!!!!
yes, cos, most taiwanese, the first generation of japanese drama fans, use facebook,
while the younger generation, they use weibo, yes, sina weibo, so, lately, I’m most active on weibo, wahaha!!! but active, in a non-private sense... nothing personal posted...
^_^
of course, while doing all that, I still do blog...

see, besides, the japanese drama updates,
the rest, I could,
I mean, I really could, settle well, with the good old multiply.com,
you see~?? you see~????????

so, right now, I’m in the mood, or searching more useable photo cloud storage sites...
shutterfly, or shoeboxapp, hm...
anyway, I gotta stick to flickr in the mean time...

cheers...

No comments:

Post a Comment