2015-03-05

he said... just a little bit of TV...


yesterday, I was scolding him... ya, these few days, ever since chinese new year, all of us are down with flu, luckily, the kids are getting better, in fact, the one with the best condition is she...
then, the little one,
then, both of us, BAD! The backflow is really bad, the mucus... gosh!!!

anyway,
so, I was in super bad mood, and I scolded him,
telling them, besides TV, ipad, and food and drink, nothing else he can do... (I know I know, some of you experts out there, will tell me this is the last thing you should say to your kids!)
but then, that's kinda true...
cos, in the normal days, he'll switch on the TV on his own, sits down on the sofa and watch... (ya, no ipad)
then, while watching, when he gets bored, he'll start looking for drinks, or food...
non-stop...
I told him, he's going to be FAT FAT FAT!
He sensed my anger...
so, while I was in the washroom...
he came and asked me humbly..
mama, can I watch the TV, just a little bit??”,
ok... I have to say, the way he asked, sooooooo innocently...
I've no choice, but to say, “ok!”
~_~

No comments:

Post a Comment