2011-06-25

Tomato

Tomato, yes tomato…
Pasta - tomato based, marinara, bolognese, tomato based…
Twisties - tomato flavoured, yew… I can't take the other flavours, regardless how nice it is that you tell me…
Fries - must eat with ketchup, no ketchup, nah… fries won't taste nice, don't give me other sauces… no matter how much you like those sauces…
Sames goes with potato chips - yes, I can take sour cream and onion, but I'll love it very much, if you give me tomato flavour…

Other than that??
Well… funny thing is, I love all tomato flavoured food, but not the tomato itself, especially when it's badly prepared… ie. sour, sour and sour only…
Ok, I like cherry tomato…
But then, baked tomato? Not really… stir-fried tomato…
Hm… maybe I shall try a better type of tomato...

No comments:

Post a Comment