2010-07-06

Joanna Miller...

Who?
Ya, Jane Lynch is her name…
Ok, I'm not going to talk about Glee, cos, everybody's talking about it,
But I just have to mention about Glee, cos, everybody's mentioning about it…
I've seen so many round of advertisement, trailers, people's tweet, about Glee…
And that, I keep seeing her face…
SO MANY TIME!!
Not because of Glee, but because of this face,
It just look soooooooooooooooooooo bloody familiar…
And who?????????
Then… one day, "light bubble glows on my head", this is the face I've seen in boston legal…
And oh!! This is the woman who measures Alan Shore's pants!!!
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~~~~~~~
(I think, Denny Crane also requested his pants to be measured too, once! Can't remember which episode!! Haha… I kinda like the idea of "measuring pants")

And~~ this is her, Jane Lynch! As Joanna Miller, the sex therapist!


No comments:

Post a Comment