2009-07-19

Desperate Housewife watching Desperate Housewives

The other day I was watching “Desperate Housewives” on StarWorld…
And he asked me why I was watching such series (as I’m never a fan of DH)
After he’s asked twice, I told him that he should never ask me why I watch whatever shows…
As, I’m a housewife, and half of the time, I’m nursing baby in front of the TV, and thus… I’ll watch whatever’s in front of me…
I told him, IF… one day, there’s nothing else to watch on TV except football matches, I’ll even sit there and watch the football match!!
Haha!!!
I basically watch whatever that’s ‘interesting’ comparatively with other channels, during that particular time frame…
For eg. I’ve been watching almost all mediacorp shows available from 5PM to 9PM at night
Then, move on to either hallmark for “Without a Trace”, or StarWorld for whatever’s available…
As StarWorld schedule and repeat not that good, so, sometimes, I’ll forfeit ‘conflicting’ timing of my mediacorp shows, to watch StarWorld’s “Ghost Whisperer”, “BONES” and etc.
Anyway… what I’m trying to say, I watch almost all dramas that’s under my radar…

Even in the afternoon, when most of the shows are the repeat of the previous night, I picked up “Leverage”, “The Beast” and etc.
Again, some channels, the repeat airtime’s not that perfect for my timing, then, I’ll just forget about it…

So, ask me about mediacorps series lately and the actors actresses… I can update you most of their updates… ^_^
(as I’ve been very good at ‘entertainment’ news since I was very young, keke…)

Anyway… since the title bears the drama DH, maybe I shall talk about it a little bit…
First, I really hate Teri Hatcher’s role, damn pathetic
Second, I also hate Bree (aiya, don’t bother about her real name) one real-time bitch and psycho!
Remaining…
Eva Longoria’s role and Felicity Huffman’s role…
Of all, I think, the ugliest Felicity Huffman’s role’s least XXXXXX (whatever negative description) to me… so, ok lo!
And Eva Longoria… gosh! Since I’ve never been a fans, I was asking
Since when she’s already got 2 kids? – and they’re fat
Since when her husband’s become blind?
And since when she look so ‘maid-like’… I thought in real life, post-natal, she looked great??
And I thought the least problematic family in DH will be Felicity Huffman’s role’s…
Maybe that’s why I kinda don’t mind her in this show!!
Anyway… it’s just another drama for me in my weekday’s life ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment